1. From the initial contact, NewVo Interiors meets with you either in person or via a Zoom Meeting to review your project scope and design criteria. NewVo Interiors will also work with your Interior Designer or Architect as needed.
2. At this step we review your existing space, take field measurements, and review the space to determine any issues or concerns.
3. Review of furniture options with the client and choose the manufactures offering the best fit for the client’s needs.
4. Plan out the furniture selected and provide client with 2D and 3D plans, color pallets to compliment the space, and review/finalize selections.
5. Sign off on final product order and finishes. Set installation date and time-frame required for completion of furnishings.
6. NewVo Interiors project manager and installation staff complete project.
7. Sales associate meets with client and ensures client satisfaction.
8. The salesperson on the job will take on the role of project manager during installation to make sure that your questions are answered and that all of our agreements are fulfilled.